0.2.1 (not actively maintained anymore)
The easiest way to embed your GigaTools dates. No more hassle with an embed code. Just manage your GigaTools widget from your own WordPress admin.
Things you can manage/control:
* Widget title
* User or Group
* Artist name
* Font style
* Background color
* Link color
* Text color
* Number of gigs to be displayed
* Show/hide link to all dates
* Show/hide bookingslink
* Show/hide RSS/iCal links
* Show/hide GigaTools logo
See the sidebar on this page, using Marco Resmann as an example.
Download the plugin here.
1. Upload the `gigatools-widget` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Add the GigaTools Widget to your sidebar.
4. Configure the plugin by going to the `GigaTools` widget.
Do I need an account with GigaTools to use this plugin ?
Is GigaTools free ?
No, cheapest pricing plan is £ 2,00 per month, but you can sign up for a FREE 30-day trial here.
My user/group won’t show.
Please note the value of the “user/group” field must be all lowercase.
These are some example values.
Recommended number of dates is at least 5. There are some (style) bugs which need fixing when displaying less than 5 dates.